- Made of 13/16" thick, durable western red cedar, or 7/8"
thick northern white pine.
- Staining recommended but not required on cedar furniture.
- Staining or painting required on pine furniture.
- Assembly required
- Gluing of all joints during assembly recommended
- All parts pre-drilled and sanded
- All necessary hardware provided
- Triple plated hardware with zinc dichromate
- Tools required for assembly:
- #2 Robertson screwdriver (preferably a cordless screw gun)
- Water-resistant wood glue
- 1 piece of 120 grit sandpaper
- Assembly Time - 1 hour
- The Bear Chair Company is a Forestry Stewardship Council certified company for
responsible management of the world's forests.
- All inclusive 1 year warranty on workmanship
- Dimensions: 28" W x 35" L x 34" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" W x 38" L x 7" H
- Weight: 21 lbs
View the Folding Muskoka Chair Assembly